Buat anakku Farizah.. moga Farizah membesar dgn sihat, cergas n cerdas.. Mama sayang sgt Farizah.. gigih Mama buat kek utk Farizah pantang2 nih gak.. mujur ade Abah Tok tolong.. huhu..
MARBLE CHOCOLATE CHEESE CAKE (Roylazim)
Ingredients A :
180 g butter
20 g cocoa powder
170 g castor sugar (I reduced to 150 g only)
120 g self-raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Ingredients B :
250 g cream cheese
60 g castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Sift self-raising flour, baking powder and cocoa. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar.
3. Add in eggs (ingredient A), one at a time.
4. Add in the sifted ingredients and mix well.
5. In another bowl, beat all ingredients in B till light.
6. Prepare a 7" tray, line with grease-proof paper. I used an 8" x 8" tray. Pour in one part of ingredient A's mixture into the tin. Spread evenly. Then pour the whole ingredient B's mixture on top and spread evenly. Finally pour the balance of ingredient A's mixture on top and spread nicely to cover the whole area.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160 C for 1 hour.